EXPLORE THE COLOR ORANGE - AROUND THE WORLD WITH ANDREA HOPE - CHILDREN'S POETRY

146
Submitted Date 03/22/2019
Bookmark

Related Stories

Comments

Please login to post comments on this story

• David Ross Washington Jr 5 months, 3 weeks ago

I love that you incorporated blackness (Nigeria) into something so positive as education . It's so important for young kids to see that the world is so much bigger than what they think. Black kids can be anything, and non-black folks can understand that black folks are intelligent, creative, and cultured like anyone else. I loved the orange head wrap in Nigeria for the beautiful Black Queen!

• David Ross Washington Jr 5 months, 3 weeks ago

• David Ross Washington Jr 5 months, 3 weeks ago

• David Ross Washington Jr 5 months, 3 weeks ago

• David Ross Washington Jr 5 months, 3 weeks ago

I love that you incorporated blackness (Nigeria) into something so positive as education. It's so important for young kids to see that the world is so much bigger than what they think. Black kids can be anything, and non-black folks can understand that black folks are intelligent, creative, and cultured like anyone else. I loved the orange head wrap in Nigeria for the beautiful Black Queen!

• Tomas Chough 5 months, 3 weeks ago

Missed this one. I think it's so great how you show different images of places all around the world. Kids should get a better notion of how much there is out there at a young age, so they grow up with more perspective. Great work Andrea!